1. Bring back Jenna Elfman as Frankie! Elfman hard previously done a 2-episode guest role in the first season, and Frankie had fallen for Alan before she moved away. It's been ten years, but if they can bring back Kandi (April Bowlby), than I say bring Frankie back!
2. Remember Alan's Ponzi scheme with his family in the final episodes of season 8? Well, lest we forget that Rose (Melanie Lynskey) was the one who gave him $50,000 to pay everyone back. In exchange, Alan didn't blab to Charlie that Rose's "husband" was actually a mannequin. But Charlie is dead, who's Alan gonna tell? I say bring back Rose and have her blackmail Alan. Not to mention that Rose is currently off-screen, screwing with Walden's fashion designer girlfriend!
3. Bring Berta (Conchata Ferrell) back to the front burner! There were many good stories with her family that occurred in the past. They could bring back Prudence, Berta's slutty granddaughter, played by one miss Megan Fox! Or, they could bring back Sara Rue as Berta's youngest daughter, Naomi, who had dated Alan and gave birth to a baby. She could return looking for Berta's support and wind up with Alan again!
4. Bring back Judith (Marin Hinkle) and have her make Alan's life miserable again! Jon Cryer did some of his best acting during the first two seasons of the series. The storyline was one of the series' best, and they should definitely revive it.
5. Get rid of Herb (Ryan Stiles). I, personally, never enjoyed his character's presence, especially anywhere after season 7. They completely ruined the character this past season, when he returned revealing Judith had left him and became a lonely, pathetic man alongside Alan and Walden. Phase him out, kill him off, I don't really care anymore. Just say bye-bye to Herb somehow, please?
Two and a Half Men returns this fall on CBS, in a new, more appropriate timeslot; Thursdays at 9:30.